Monday, September 20, 2010

Mama told me there'd be days like this

Today sucks.

My anxiety levels are through the roof.  I feel worried, suspicious, and slightly desperate. I don't think that any one thing has triggered this; this is hitting me from multiple angles.

I'm trying to reassure myself that it's just the Wellbutrin. I know that it can initially create some anxiety before it starts working properly.

I tried to sweat out the agitation but that didn't work. Now I'm just sitting at the computer, eating pistachios, and hoping that I hear from Jeff soon.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I am all over the place emotionally lately. Of course mine is mostly the pregnancy, but I go up and down while not pregnant too. It has been so long since I tried an anti-depressant that I can't remember the side effects. I hope it gets better and easier for you soon.

    ReplyDelete